the swim academy - Mt gravatt east - direct debit request
Please complete the details below and click Submit. For your privacy and security we will contact you by telephone for your credit card details. Please contact us if you have any queries.
Terms and Conditions
(Minimum 8 weeks initial commitment applies)
Payments are automatically debited from your credit card (no processing fees apply), fortnightly. We require fourteen (14) days’ notice to stop lessons. All changes received after 7 days prior to the next payment (including cancellations) will not be processed until the following payment.
DIRECT DEBIT MONDAY TO SUNDAY
1 lesson per week - $37.90/fortnight ($18.95 per lesson/per child)
2nd lesson per week - $18.00/fortnight ($9.00 per lesson/per child)
NEW/MID BLOCK BOOKINGS AND CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS
On booking, your fees will automatically be adjusted to reflect the number of lessons booked. All of our swim schools are closed each year from mid-December through to mid-January for the Christmas Holiday period and all lessons are automatically suspended for this period and fees adjusted accordingly.
MAKE-UP POLICY - MAX. OF ONE (1) PER MONTH
At The Swim Academy we want to offer you the best value for money possible. Consistency with your child's lessons is very important and we understand children get sick. Because of this we offer one (1) free make-up every month subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Make-ups cannot be used as credits for future lesson
2. Make-ups cannot be refunded.
3. To be eligible for a make-up you must advise us of your child's absence prior to the start of their lesson.
4. We reserve the right to cancel a make-up at any time if we feel it compromises the safety of the other children booked into the class. Permanent bookings take priority over make up lessons and we reserve the right to reschedule your make up in this instance.
5. A maximum of one (1) make-up (for every lesson booked in a 7 day period) is available for each child within any one (1) month period.
6. Make-ups automatically expire six (6) weeks after the missed lesson or at cancellation of lessons.
7. When booking your make-up please take note, if you are unable to attend your booked make-up for any reason you will forfeit that class. Make-ups cannot be changed or moved once they have been booked.
8. No make-ups can be made if you are not currently booked in or if you have fees outstanding.
9. Make ups can only be booked via email to email@example.com.
STOP LESSONS - MIN. OF FOURTEEN (14) DAYS NOTICE
In order to offer you the convenience of not having to re-book at the end of each block, we require a minimum of fourteen (14) days’ by email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to take a break or stop lessons.
All booked lessons up to and including your date of cancellation plus fourteen (14) days’ notice (minimum 2 lessons) - regardless of attendance - must be paid in full.
Please note - for all families who pay via direct debit, any changes received after 7 days prior to the next payment (including cancellations) will not be processed until the following payment. This includes cancellations and funds cannot be refunded. There are no refunds available under any circumstances and your remaining fees will be credited to your account for use at a later date.
ANNUAL FAMILY MEMBERSHIP FEE - $50 p.a.
Payable each year from 1st September, or when you first join each year for lessons, the Annual Family Membership fee covers you and your family for Public Liability Insurance while visiting our centres. This charge will be automatically added to your scheduled direct debit on 1st October each year - prior notice via email will be given advising when this fee is due.
If you join partway through the year we will pro rata the membership fee amount upon booking, as the membership fee of $50.00 will be renewed the following October.
FAMILY DISCOUNT - 10%
We offer a 10% discount off your full lesson price each block for families with three (3) or more children booked into our program at the same time. This discount is not available unless fees are paid in full by the due date. A maximum 15% or one discount/promotion is available to any one family.
All of our centres are closed for all public holidays (see QLD approved public holidays). If your lesson falls on a public holiday you will not be charged for this lesson.